Monday, June 25, 2007

Stress

Its only Monday, but feels like Friday..

Recently, the urge to leave tis place is getting stronger.. i hope i can hang on.. till i-dunno-wen. i dun wan to keep switching jobs, but really.. its gonna be unbearable.. very soon.

I was running a fever on Friday nite. wen to visit the doctor on Saturday. was better after medication.. but today, de fever came back (to visit me). here... no such thing called welfare.. despite being feverish, i wasnt allowed to go off for even a short while to visit the clinic.

a lot of things boiling inside me. my boss is getting more n more unreasonable.. i brokedown despite how much i controlled..

I cancelled my supposedly yoga-session with Jo..

my whole body was feeling like a heater but my hands were shivering. my heart started beating v quickly. i felt very giddy. den i started vomiting. took a cab down after work wif de company of my collg. to make matters worst, de cab was so jerky. thankfully i was de first patient..

i had a painful jab on my butt. it hurts badly.. :(

fever was @ 39.1 degree. now i have to measure my temp every 2 hrs.. if it reaches 40 degree, i hav to bring myself to the hospital. sigh, parents arent home at all! *argh* how to bring myself to de hospital ?? :(

sigh sigh.

wen sth bad happens.. every bad things happen!

another work day tmr.. *cries*

feeling very stress ......... ......... ...........

No comments: